Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week Catch Up/ OOTD/ Frankie & More

TGI-the weekend!!

I have so much to catch up on!

This is major random ... so I'm apologizing in advance!

This past week was so beautiful here in KY,  so we had to enjoy it and be outside a little ...

I got some flowers for our back patio, busted out the patio furniture and cushions and got it all spiffed up for Spring :)


We went to the park on Wednesday night and had a picnic with the kids
(I just spelled that picnik because I'm so used to typing that and then had to correct myself hahahaha!)
Picked up KFC (their choice ha) and ate on a blanket, enjoyed the weather and then played at the park for a while! So fun!


 I've picked up a few new Easter things for the house... still need to pull out my old stuff but these little knick knack patty whacks were too cute to pass up from Pier 1 ... LOVE all their Easter stuff!


Love the bunnies! I had to refrain myself because I could have bought every single solitary Easter thing in that store! If you go... you've been warned :)

OOTD
I decided to wear white for the first time this year ... I am a skeptic of it usually... but loved this shirt!


 Jeans: JCrew Skinnies
Cowboy Boots: 1883's
Shirt: Lily Pulitzer Spring Collection -
Elsa Top Ruffles
Found here...


Now let's talk about Frankie... let's be honest... he is pretty popular, always has been, and we can not hide that ;)

Yes he is a taddddd spoiled maybe... but I just love that everyone knows who "Frankie" is if they know me, and even think of him while they're shopping!

Example - one of my friends/clients sent me a text saying she thought of us when she saw this shirt and that I needed to go get it ASAP ...


How funny is that shirt!? Two of my favorite things... Frankie and the KY Wildcats! hahhaha
Loves it!!!! Thanks Kristin!! :)

Speaking of this little shit angel... I have been sleeping terrible recently! My new featherbed and bedding came in (seperate post about this! It's amazing!!) and it has helped a bit... but I think I finally realized why I keep waking up exhausted ...

Take a look ...  


This is what I wake up to ... Chris thinks it's funny.... me, not so much. Frankie literally sits right on my chest and licks my mouth, face, lays down on my chest and snores in my face, walks all on my body in the middle of the night, digs at my blankets trying to "make a bed" ... he is TOTALLY out of control! I love him more than anything on this planet ha but this has to end bless his heart! :(

I have seen fellow bloggers doing photo jewelry dumps ... super cute!
So I thought tonight as I was getting a spray tan and taking my jewelry off, it would be a good time to do one.. however I forgot to take it in Instgram :( So it's not as cute! 

Michael Khors watch, Pandora Bracelet, David Yurman Opal Bracelet, JCrew Tortoise Shell Cuff, JCrew Turtle/Diamond gold long necklace, Moon & Lola Block Initial Necklace.

OK Lastly ...

We need to talk about this...


 ***Warning... if for some reason you haven't watched the finale of PLL (not to be mistaken for PinkLouLou, but Pretty Little Liars ha) and it's still on your DVR , DO NOT READ FURTHER***

I will start by saying I am OBSESSED with this show.

I don't know how you could watch one single episode and not be so obsessed that you literally can't wait until the next Monday. It is that good. If you don't watch it, you need to watch the past seasons and then catch up in time for next season this Summer! :) You won't regret it.

So now that you know how much I love the show, I will say, I was a little disappointed with the revealing of "A"

All along I thought it was this cray-cray girl ...


Then towards the end in the last couple episodes, I really thought it could have been her...


Never one time (before the last show) did I EVER think A was Mona... ???
Really????


It just didn't make sense to me and I was thinking it was just going to be something bigger!
Now I know at the end, someome still appears to be "A" visiting her in the loony bin ... but I still was a little disappointed.

Anyone else feel this way?

I still however, will be counting down the days until the Summer season starts!! Ahh!! Can't wait!!

Tomorrow is a big day...



my CATS play to go to the final four when if they WIN!!  :)

#BBN, #Wildcatforlife, #BeatBaylor

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!!
XO,

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Love love love the blog! Just FYI, you can still use Instagram to edit a photo even if you don't take it with Instagram. Just use the regular camera on your iphone. Then open Instagram, press the Camera button, then touch the squares in the bottom left. Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower of your blog and your dog Frankie is ADORABLE!!! My dogs the same thing but she barges into my room and barks until I wake up to acknowledge she's there and then goes to sleep. Animals. Gotta love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the white top on you!! Looks so much better on you than the model in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... obsessed with PLL!! My mondays will have no meaning now that the season is over!

    xo
    Sam
    www.confessionsofarealestatediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok I cant take it anymore, Dana!!! You give us the cutest little glimpses of your patio furniture, tablescape and bedroom but I would love love love to see a whole home tour, Pretty please :) also love the white top! And totally feel you on Frankie sleeping on you. We have moved our dog to a bench at the end of our bed so she still feels like she's close enough to us but we sleep SO much better without her trying to sleep on top of us hah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! New follower here! Just had to let you know how much the part about sweet little Frankie sleeping on you made me laugh. :)
    I can absolutely relate! Every. Single. Night. Of. My. Life.

    Beyond worth it though! Look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl let me tell you! My little Yorkie mix does the same thing! She loves to walk over my husbands back but she will lay on my chest or lay right on top of my arms! She loves it when I wake up and she can be the first one to give me kisses! It melts my heart!! Oh and don't get me started on my beagle who likes to get in my "nook"! Haha... Sleeping with doggies is the best!

    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love Frankie. He's just too adorable! :]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)