Saturday, July 23, 2011

I saw this online and really thought it was so awesome and wanted to share in case you haven't seen it!

No matter what you're going through or what troubles you are strugging with, it is just temporary and this video shows you that things can be different and take a change for the better!

Loved it and hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Maybe you know someone you need to forward this to who is in need of some inspiration :)
 
CLICK HERE to View the Video
 (It wouldn't let me embed it into Blogger, Sorry!)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, it's such an inspirational video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dana! I just came across your blog and watched this video and had to thank you for posting it! Tears are literally streaming down my face. It was SO touching. You have a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I even got to your blog, but as I was browsing through it, I found this post. OMG- crying like a baby, sitting by myself... Great! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)